County Derry / Londonderry
Are you a recent IT Graduate?
Are you keen to develop your skills in a QA role with a market leading client of ours based in the North West?
If so, this fantastic opportunity could be for YOU.
A market leading client of ours is searching for IT Graduates keen to work in a QA role to join their expanding team. Join the existing Quality Assurance team, and perform software Quality Assurance duties as per existing Quality Assurance procedures
Join the existing Quality Assurance team, and perform software Quality Assurance duties as per existing Quality Assurance procedures
- Participate in requirements analysis to allow for Quality Assurance estimations for software development projects
- Contribute to the continued development and ongoing maintenance of a comprehensive company test pack which can be used by other QA Team staff
- Set up and execute tests on developed software and record evidence
- Raise defects with appropriate amount of details
- Perform security testing of developed software
- Explain the tests executed, data used, the results and defects to the software development team
Are you an IT Graduate? Do you want to gain experience in QA testing with a market leader? Do you want the chance to develop your career alongside earning a competitve package?
If so, give Patrick a call on 02890099211 or email email@example.com. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.