Graduate Site Engineer (immediate start)
NI & UK mainland
UPDATE, STILL ACCEPTING CV’s (24th MARCH 2020)
Due to continued success and growth Reactive Recruitment are working closely with our client who are a leading building and civil engineering company based in Co Tyrone.
As a Site Engineer you will work on residential and commercial projects in the East Midlands. You will play a key role in the team, developing your skills and experience as a successful site engineer.
Reporting to the Contract Manager you will be
- Reading, interpretation and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
- Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site.
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
- Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant team members.
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably required.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Construction Engineering and Management (or equivalent) with 1 years’ experience (relevant placement year experience will be considered).
- A full driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to kick start your career in the civil industry with a leading client who will provide you with a competitive salary, benefits, company vehicle, all flights to and from UK mainland, accommodation and longer term career development opportunities.
If this sounds like something you are interested in the apply now by sending in a copy of your CV and I will be in touch with more information.