County Derry / Londonderry
Graduate Software Development Opportunity
Salary : Negotiable
FAO: Graduate, Software Developer, Web Developer, Information Technology, IT Development
Are you a graduate seeking work as a Software Developer?
Do you want to be a part of an Industry Leading Group with fantastic development opportunities and progression?
This role could be for YOU.
Our client is expanding their team due to the exponential growth they are currently experiencing, and you could be a part of this!
Your new employer:
Our long Client is well established in the field of financial software development and have been in the industry for nearly 25 years! You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role. Our Client is offering the opportunity to develop your software development skills and directly impact the company’s future!
Your new responsibilities:
- Development and maintenance of new and existing code
- To follow projects from inception to completion throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Gathering customer requirements
- Production of specifications
- Project build and testing
- Adherence to quality control measures, and both industry and in-house coding standards and practices
- Investigate, analyse and document reported issues
- Dealing with customer queries that may arise and responding quickly and effectively
- Production and maintenance of high-quality technical documentation
What is in it for you?
- 20 days annual leave plus 11 statutory days, with additional annual leave accruing based on length of service.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Eye care scheme
- Staff Discount
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Patrick a call on 02890099211 or email email@example.com. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.