Graduate Software Developer (C/C++)
Salary : £25,000-£35,000
Location – Belfast
Do you have a desire to work for one of Northern Irelands most rapidly growing software development companies?
Do you have an interest in software development?
One of Northern Ireland’s most rapidly growing Software Development Companies have begun the search for their newest Software Developer, and they need someone like YOU to join their growing team. Our Client’s software development team are branching off and expanding service. This organisation is well-established in their industry and are offering the potential of a rewarding and long-lasting career with a very competitive salary and perks.
Your new employer:
Locally owned and growing company in the field of software development. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role. Our Client is offering the opportunity to develop your software development skills and directly impact the company’s future
Your new responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, debug and implement operating systems components, software tools and utilities. Determine systems software design requirements.
- Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Generate systems software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
- You will work with marketing, other software developers in a team environment to synthesize market needs into quality software implementation.
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- Minimum 1 year of full SDLC experience (analysis, design, build, stabilisation, deployment) : Placement year is acceptable; and
- Minimum of HNC\HND\ Foundation degree or higher in computer science or software development
- Knowledge of C or C++
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Jamie a call on 02890099211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.