Group Accountant (15-18 Month Contract)
FAO: Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Company Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Accountant
We have a fantastic opportunity to work with our client, an international manufacturer. You will play an integral part of the finance team to assist in the preparation of all aspects of Group Reporting.
Based in their state-of-the-art facility in West Belfast, your day to day activities will involve the following:
- Financial reporting
- Understand IRFS requirements and possess a sound knowledge of any upcoming changes
- Monthly management accounts
- Provide guidance to other members of the finance team
- Year-end accounts
- Assist in budget submission
- Audit preparation
- Financial accounting background with chartered accountant status
- Knowledgeable in consolidation/acquisition accounting to include such entries to global finance teams
- Knowledgeable in financial consolidation systems eg Tagetik
- Flexibility to travel when required
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting company during a period of sustained growth. Apply now or give Mark a call on 02890099211 for a chat!