Group Logistics Manager
Reactive Recruitment have an excellent opportunity to join a long-established market leader with an instantly recognisable brand name.
The ideal candidate will be managing the entire logistics & transport process and will play a key part in not only improving efficiency but to strategically improve business develop and reduce costs. You can imagine your day to involve the following:
- Improve efficiency and reduce costs across logistics & transport
- Report & advise senior management in terms of improving business processes in logistics & transport
- Work closing with other departments to include planning, despatch, production etc
- Evaluate and report to senior management on logistics & transport processes
- Develop plans for any changes in compliance for example Brexit
- Manage and lead a team in line with the company’s business plan
We would be interested in speaking to candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent along with at least 5 years’ in logistics in a management role
- Experience of staff management
- It would be desirable to be CITL qualified
- Food production/FMCG experience desirable
In return, you can expect an excellent remuneration package coupled with a first-class working environment. Apply now!