Group Payroll & Expenses Manager
Interviewing Friday & Monday!
Have you ever truly bought into what your company does?
Ever wanted to be genuinely proud of what your company achieves?
Very few businesses can claim to make a genuine change to their end users’ quality of life on a daily basis. Our client makes it their mission to ensure each of their end users find a dramatic change to their everyday life when utilizing their world-renowned product.
This is your opportunity to join an award-winning business, with their award-winning products and manage their full payroll function. You will be involved in:
- Ensure compliance with financial controls system
- Full accountability of payroll processing and reconciliation
- First point of contact for outsourced payroll providers
- Payroll year end processing i.e. P35s, P60s and P11Ds
- Manage pension auto enrolment and Real Time Reporting Information (RTI)
- Liaison with HMRC, statutory auditors and other external agencies
- Produce a monthly report including KPIs regarding payroll related business metrics
Are you able to demonstrate the following?
- Ideally CIPP Qualified
- ATT or ACA/ACCA part qualified
- Significant experience within a similar position
- Strong analytical skills for reporting
- Strong IT & Excel skills
- Current knowledge of payroll legislations
- Flexibility to travel to other sites
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning NI business with a proven track record of excellence. Our client offers not a only a leading salary but an extensive benefits package. Get in touch with Mark for more information as soon possible!