Hardware Design Engineer
Are you looking for the next move to enhance your career? An opportunity has arisen to work with a world leader in cutting edge technology; as a Hardware Design Engineer, you will work within a cross-functional team to develop electronic solutions for multiple sensing applications and gateway products.
- Development of electronic hardware for embedded sensors and gateway products, including circuit design, simulation and layout
- Conducting research and prototyping for new electronic designs
- Reviewing of customer specifications and other relevant documentation to inform design activities
- Completion of development activities; including all relevant documentation and design reviews
- Liaising with suppliers, customers and internal departments in support of project activities
- Travel to customers and suppliers for on-site support, training and meetings
- Assessment and procurement of tools for hardware development activities
- Agile/Scrum working methods
- BEng degree in relevant or related discipline
- 2 years industrial experience in a Hardware Design role
- Experience of developing analogue and digital circuits
- Experience of simulation for electronic design
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team and deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Willingness to travel
In return you will receive an excellent benefits plan, career progression, the opportunity to work with a leading technology firm and investor in people.
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Naomi a call on 02890099211 or email email@example.com. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.