Health & Safety Officer
Cavan / Site Based / WFH
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package + Vehicle
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Our clients:
Successful Company? ?? Cutting Edge Technology? ?? Work / Life Balance? ??
They are actively seeking to add a Health & Safety Officer to their team due to an increase in workload.
They provide complete design and build solutions for external envelope projects, including roofing and façade systems along with internal cladding and glazing solutions.
Monday to Friday, office and site based, working from home as well. Competitive Salary and Benefits Package + Vehicle.
Day to Day:
- Take responsibility for the company’s H&S policy and procedures.
- Carry out risk assessments & complete method statements.
- Liaise with site team to ensure health and safety documentation is up to date
- Responsible for site inspection and audits.
- Inform and train on internal H&S systems.
- Responsible for the control of health and safety training.
- Audit Daily / Weekly Permits for completion.
- Responsibility for maintaining ISO 45001 standards.
- 3rd level Qualification in Health and Safety with 2+ years industry experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of working with digital reporting and auditing software.
- Ability to both delegate and self-manage in a growing organisation.
- Excellent planning skills supported by analytical and administrative capabilities.
For more information on the client, the job, the criteria & tips on the interview, send your CV to Adam@ReactiveRecruitment.com