Position: Home Manager
Location: Derry / L’Derry
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £48,000 + Bonus scheme
We have an exciting opportunity to become the new Home Manager of our clients Derry / L’derry based care home. The dedicated staff here provide EMI and General nursing care to 54 residents and are looking for a new Manager to be the front runner for their beloved home.
We are looking for an experienced Home Manager who can help guide and support the existing staff, to providing an excellent standard of care, and work towards meeting and exceeding the standards required by RQAI. They will also be expected to over see not only the clinical side of the business, but also the day to day duties including; finances, staffing levels etc.
They will be a positive influence on their staff and will lead by example, whilst putting their own positive mark on the home.
- First level nurse with current registration on part 1 of the NMC
- 5 years post-qualification experience
- 2 years’ experience in a similar care setting within the last 5 years
- Have a relevant management qualification or 2 years relevant managerial experience within the last 5 years
- Market leading salary
- Bonus scheme of up to 25% of salary (divided and paid every 6 months)
- Generous Benefits package and holiday allowance
- Progression opportunities within a well-established group
- Guidance and training from an experienced management team
- Work hours will mostly be week days
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Rachel on 02890099211 or apply with your CV via the link provided.
Don’t worry if you haven’t got a CV, that’s why we are here to help! Get in touch to see how we can get you that perfect job ??
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.
Relevant to: Manager, home manager, deputy manager, nurse, registered nurse