- Hours of work: 40 hours per week
- Rate of Pay: £50,000
- Monday to Friday 9AM – 5PM
- Every other weekend on call for home with senior manager on call to support
- Needs 2 years managers experience or 3 deputy manager and must have nurse qualification as nursing floors.
- Approx. 53 bedded facility specialising in elderly care
Home Manager – The Role
Here is an opportunity to work with our team in ensuring the highest levels of care are delivered. As a home Manager you will be working closely with the Regional Manager. It takes a truly special person, with inspirational passion and a kind nature to make a real difference to the lives of others. Our skilled and motivated teams are truly dedicated in every aspect of their important and highly valued roles to ensure that an excellent residential care service is continuously provided.
Every team member understands that our residents are individuals with their own rich life histories and interesting stories to tell, and by joining us, you will have the wonderful opportunity to give your time and attention to them
Home Manager – You will be responsible for:
- Delivering positive experiences to those we care for.
- Deliver medications.
- Support the writing of care plans and develop staff skill and knowledge in this area.
- Work closely with other health professional to develop treatment plans.
- Be involved in review processes of residents.
- Support the care team to develop their practice.
- Deliver supervisions.
- Support the auditing process of the home.
- Feed into managers meeting.
- Think creatively about improving outcomes for people.
- Skills and Qualifications
- NMC registered
- Registered Nurse
- Previous Experience of managing a staff team.
- Safeguarding Adults
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Access to excellent training and ongoing development
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Discounts and benefits suited to your lifestyle
- Free onsite parking
- Free meals
- Free uniform where applicable
- NEST work place pension contributions
- Long service awards
How to apply:
- Call Reactive Recruitment and ask for Jack Montgomery on 028 9009 9211
- DM me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jack.montgomery1469
All applicant and personal information is confidential!