Home Manager I £53k – £55k I Newtownabbey
Relevant to: manager, nurse manager, nursing home manager, home manager, senior nurse, deputy manager, general nurse, adult nurse, registered nurse, staff nurse, clinical lead.
An amazing opportunity of Home Manager role has become available in one of the UK’s most renovated care group, specialising in skilled nursing and dementia care.
This 64 bed home specialising in dementia and physical disability care.
The new Home Manager:
- Will guide the team to provide the highest standard of care and to work towards meeting and exceeding the standards required by RQAI.
- Will have the opportunity to build team, by recruiting and developing the best candidates for the roles and will support their long lasting careers.
- Will oversee not only the clinical side of the business but also the day to day duties including; finances, staffing levels etc.
- Will be leading by example, whilst putting their own positive mark on the home.
- Management experience.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Valid registration with the NMC.
- A highly competitive salary.
- A generous holiday of 33 days.
- Bonus (T&Cs apply).
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Bespoke development programme.
- Free parking.
If you feel that you would be a suitable candidate with the necessary qualifications, please don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 02890099211 or apply with your CV.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.