Home Manager I Belfast
Salary: £43k – £45k
Relevant to: manager, nurse manager, nursing home manager, home manager, senior nurse, deputy manager, general nurse, adult nurse, registered nurse, staff nurse, clinical lead.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious Senior Nurse or Deputy Manager to take up a Management role within a small, well established Private Nursing facility in Belfast.
Leading by example and joining a 30 bed, private owned and operated facility you will be responsible for;
- Leading, developing and growing your team to ensure they deliver the best possible care at all times and ensuring they achieve RQIA standards
- Overseeing both clinical and business side which includes budget, staffing etc
For this role I am actively seeking an ambitious Senior Nurse / Deputy Manager who is seeking to start their Home Management career, you will possess;
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Valid registration with the NMC
- Excellent communication skills
In return you will receive not only a fantastic career opportunity but also a generous salary, pension plan, development programme, enhanced holidays, free on-site parking plus more.
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 02890099211 or apply with your CV.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
This service is private and confidential.