County Derry / Londonderry
NEW | HOME MANAGER | DERRY
Reactive Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of an established care provider who are seeking a committed and experienced Home Manager to continue development of their fantastic facility in Derry.
This well presented home consists of two enhanced care units and a dementia unit where specialist treatment and therapeutic activities are provided to enhance the residents’ quality of life.
The successful home manager will be responsible for the overall running of the home, ensuring a high standard of care is maintained and that the services provided are continually improving.
TO BE CONSIDERED CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Be a qualified Nurse with NMC registration
- Possess at least 2 years relevant managerial experience
- Knowledge of clinical governance within Health Care and experience in the benefits of governance arrangements in protecting clients and driving service improvements.
- Experience of managing a budget
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
IN RETURN THE SUCCESSFUL NURSE WILL RECEIVE:
- A market leading salary
- A positive team culture
- A rewarding career path
- Opportunities for career progression
- 4 weeks holiday (plus stats)
- PERKS Discount cards
- Ongoing training and development
To be considered for this role, please call Ashleigh on 02890 099211 or click the apply now link
Relative to: Nurse | Nurse Manager | Home Manager | Adult Nurse | Registered Manager