Top 100 Employer
HR Business Partner
We have an exciting opportunity to work with one of Northern Ireland’s Top 100 employers within their Human Resources department.
Working from their Belfast site this position would suit a candidate who has significant Generalist experience and is now looking to take the next step in their career. The main duties will include:
- Liaise with the Talent Acquisition Specialist to effectively manage the recruitment process from end to end
- To take an active role in Training & Development and Performance Management including appraisals
- Liaise with departmental colleagues to ensure any changes to policy & procedure are implemented effectively
- Assist with budget management & payroll
- Successful management of disciplinary and grievance matters
- Promote a culture of positive employee engagement
We would be interested in speaking to candidate who meet the following criteria:
- 3rd level qualification in a related discipline & membership to CIPD
- 3-5 years Generalist experience including staff management
In return, you can expect a generous salary & benefits package as well as working within one of Northern Ireland’s most reputable companies.
This is just one of the hundreds of exciting and rewarding opportunities we are currently recruiting for right across the province. For the most up to date job listings please visit www.reactiverecruitment .com, follow us on twitter and like us on Facebook or call a member of our team on 028 9009 9211