HR Officer (Recruitment, Contract)
Interviews next week!
We have an excellent opportunity to join an international manufacturing company based in their head office in county Antrim. This will be a contract role with the potential to be made permanent.
Reporting to the HR Manager you will be involved in the following on a daily basis:
- Writing and posting job adverts
- Managing application process
- Liaising with hiring managers regarding shortlisting
- Administration and updating vacancy on HR system
- Reviewing candidate applications
- Writing letters of offer
- Ensuring onboarding process runs smoothly and all documents are processed
- 5 GCSE’s to include English & Maths at Grade C or above
- Honours degree in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 1 years’ recruitment experience
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within an international manufacturing company. This position offers an excellent working environment and extremely competitive salary dependent on experience! APPLY NOW!