£30,000 – £45,000 + benefits
We are seeking to recruit a HVAC Engineer to join our leading NI business to play a role in supporting plumbing, pipework and HVAC projects with global customers.
In this role you will
- Support technical project delivery (HVAC, plumbing and heating etc.)
- Providing support and guidance on Technical matters
- Preparation of Technical specifications
- Preparation and submission of requisitions
- Pre-condition services, to determine scope and to provide technical support during contract execution phase
- Attendance at meetings to represent the Company’s technical department
- You will have gained a 3rd level qualification in a Construction/Engineering discipline or similar
- Possess at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Able to travel as required within the role
- Experience of MS Project or the marine sector is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading employer who will provide you will a generous salary enhanced benefits and holidays coupled with fantastic career and professional development opportunities.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, then apply now by sending a copy of your CV or call the office for more information.