County Derry / Londonderry
HVAC Project Manager
Our client is leader in the HVAC markets, offering a total solution packages from Design through install, commissioning and maintenance.
They have asked us to identify and recruit their new Project Manager who will play a key role in the delivery of commercial and domestic projects.
This is a dual technical and commercial role where you will be responsible for;
- Management of projects to include contract & financial responsibility from aware onwards
- Subcontractor management and support
- Pre-qualification duties, RAMS and H&S activities
- Working with technical documentation
- Site surveys & audits
Seeking an experienced Projects professional who can demonstrate;
- At least 2 years within the HVAC / Building services sectors to include surveys & estimating
- Strong IT skills
- Attention to detail & quality focused
- Driving license
In return you will receive a generous salary, company vehicle, company phone, pension plan & ongoing professional training