ICT Support Officer
Salary Negotiable DoE
Our client is a longstanding business who provide affordable housing for the community.
You will report to the Manager and user all systems across the business, this will include:
- Supporting all users within the group
- Maintenance of hardware and software including PCs, laptops, tablets, mobiles etc
- User system training
- Resolving ticketed issues
- Liaising with service providers
- Preparing equipment for projects
- System Administration
- Set Up and Configuration
- HND or Degree in IT or MCSE qualified and 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Without a 3rd level qualification, you will have gained at least 5 years’ experience
- Experienced across MS Office suite (2010 : 2013), Windows 7 : 10, hardware and ideally experienced in MS exchange, SQL, cloud services
- Strong communication and customer skills
- Attention to detail
- Driving license
In return you can expect an excellent benefit package and progression opportunities within a genuine employer of choice.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW! or know someone who is, contact Fionnan on 028 9009 9211.