County Derry / Londonderry
Intermediate Electronic Technician
Hours- Rotational Shifts
Reactive Recruitment are proud to be working alongside a leading supplier of Electronic Components worldwide. Due to continuous growth we are now recruiting for an Intermediate Electronic Technician to come join the maintenance team.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining, fault finding, commissioning and medication of automated assembly and production equipment
- Working as part of a multi-skilled team in a high-tech environment
- Providing continuous support to plant facilities and systems
- Promote Health & Safety policies and procedures
Do you possess the following?
- Educated to ONC level or an equivalent discipline
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience of fault finding to component level on analogue/digital systems within a manufacturing environment
- PLC Knowledge
- Understanding of electrical circuitry
- Demonstrate an aptitude for fault finding and problem solving on production type equipment
This is a genuinely excellent opportunity to join a fantastic employer who have a reputation for growing and developing talent. Our client is offering a competitive salary, great benefits and a role with genuine career progression opportunities.