International Business Development Manager
£30,000 – £35,000 with £55,000+ OTE plus benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales professional to join a leading supplier of educational development and support tools. This is a fantastic opportunity to developing and delivering revenues in the International Education sector, an area of specific strategic interest to the company.
This candidate will be central to the development and implementation of our growth strategy within
Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and South-East Asia.
In this role you will be responsible for leading the sales team servicing the ‘international educational markets’ to include;
- Development and implementation of strategy for growth within this sector
- Developing relationships with key customers, influencers and partners in our target regions
- Develop geographical coverage in international markets by building a network of channel partners capable of delivering growth
- Work with marketing to position products effectively and raise awareness in International Markets
- Advising on product development requirements based on feedback from the market
We are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate;
- A minimum of 5 years business development experience
- A proven track record of identifying and cultivating sales channels in international markets
- Fluent in Spanish
- International travel will be required