IT Hardware and Installations Manager
Salary Negotiable DoE
Our client is a well-established, Northern Ireland, top 100 employer with a familial ethos, who are at the forefront of their industry. Seeking an IT Hardware and Installations Manager to join their company.
Have you been working as an IT Hardware and Installations Engineer, and feel ready for that next step?
Are you currently working in a similar role and need a change?
In this role, you will manage a team of up to 5 IT Engineers overseeing a range of tasks, managing their performance, manage the installation lifecycle, liaise with onsite contractors, assist in the development of new systems, providing training etc.
- Full and clean driving licence
- Experience of managing suppliers
- Experience of installing and supporting EPoS solutions
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products
- Knowledge of structured data cabling/local area networks/TCPIP
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple priorities
- Experience in a management capacity
- Expertise in Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems
If you are interested in this role, or know someone who is, call Naomi on 028 90 099 211.