IT Installation Engineer
Salary : Competitive
Do you want to work for an instantly recognisable brand name?
Do you have the skills to provide operational and technical support to one of Northern Ireland’s leading employers?
Our Client is at the forefront of the wholesale and retail production across Northern. Their IT department are expanding, and they need people like you to join their team. Our long-standing Client is well-established in their industry and are offering the potential of both a rewarding and fulfilling career in constantly expanding industry. They are offering a competitive salary with remarkable career progression for a hard-working and focused individual.
Do you have the following expereince?
- 2 years expereince of EPOS solutions including tills and back office
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Advanced knowledge of local area networks
- Expereince in training other staff members
Your new employer:
An employer that has been ranked in the top 100 employers across the whole of Northern Ireland and has a well-established brand name on a national level.
Your new responsibilities:
- Training on EPOS systems in stores
- Periodic visits to stores to ensure procedures are being carried out accurately and that systems are working correctly
- Providing on-site support for the CRM Helpdesk
- Effective documentation and maintenance of process and operational manuals to current best practice standards
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Jamie a call on 02890099211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.