Salary – £23,000
Omagh, Co. Tyrone
Do you want to work in a technical support role for one of Northern Ireland’s leading Organisations?
Our Client is a well-established and industry leading Company. They have begun the search for their newest IT/IS Administrator. Our Client’s Technical Support Team are branching off and expanding service, and they need people like YOU with a desire to learn and gain experience.
Your new employer:
Nationally renowned company in their field. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role as well as being a part of a rapidly growing team. Our Client is offering the opportunity to develop your Technical Support skills and directly impact the company’s future through your own initiative and personal autonomy.
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- Excellent knowledge and experience of site service delivery
- Excellent knowledge of Office365 /Configuration and Support.
- Good Knowledge of SharePoint online
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent fault-finding capability.
- Clean driving licence and access to a car
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Jamie a call on 02890099211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.