IT/IS Junior Infrastructure Engineer
Salary – £20,000
Omagh, Co. Tyrone
Do you want to work in a technical support role for one of Northern Ireland’s leading Organisations?
Our Client is a well-established and industry leading Company. They have begun the search for their newest IT Junior Infrastructure Engineer. Our Client’s Technical Support Team are branching off and expanding service, and they need people like YOU with a desire to learn and gain experience.
Your new employer:
Nationally renowned company in their field. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role as well as being a part of a rapidly growing team. Our Client is offering the opportunity to develop your Technical Support skills and directly impact the company’s future through your own initiative and personal autonomy.
Your new responsibilities:
- Manage IT problems and tasks through the telephone and e-mails
- Relay IT problem details from all Service desk customers and users
- Know when to escalate problems
- Record and track all service desk requests and create a final resolution
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used
- Carry out remote fixes at the desktop level and Install software
- Carry out preventative maintenance
- Test fixes and post resolution follow up requests
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- Demonstrate knowledge of installation, configuration. Maintenance and support of Virtual environments. Support Backup solutions
- Knowledge of Cisco Series Switching / Install, Config, Manage.
- Knowledge of Firewall Management / Security / Configuration.
- Knowledge of VPN / Site to Site Configuration.
- Good knowledge and experience of site service delivery
- Good knowledge of Office365 / Active Directory Maintenance, Configuration and Support.
- Good Knowledge of SharePoint online
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Jamie a call on 02890099211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.