IT Project Manager
Salary : £30,000-£35,000
Location : Belfast
FAO: Project Manager, Software Application Consultant, Document Manager, Technical Manager, IT Project Manger
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Do you have a desire to work for in of Northern Ireland’s leading IT Consultancy Firms?
A nationally leading IT Consultancy Firm have begun the search for their newest IT Project Manager. Our Client’s consultancy team are branching off and expanding service, and they need someone like you to join their team. This organisation is well-established in their industry and are offering the potential of a rewarding and long-lasting career with a very competitive salary and perks.
Your new employer:
Nationally renowned company in the field of IT Project Manager. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role. Our Client is offering the opportunity to develop your software development skills and directly impact the company’s future
Your new responsibilities:
- Maintain the required level of expertise with Meridian Document Management software
- Configure/customise the Document Management software, tailoring it for specific customer functional requirements.
- Create documentation to support the implementation of Document Management Software
- Attend official training and self-develop relevant knowledge, within the team.
- Project manage the delivery of Document Management software projects (depending upon experience)
- Provide onsite consultancy, which may include travel and overnight stays, for customers in the UK and Ireland
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- Have a Technical or IT degree
- Project Management experience delivering IT projects
- Proven Customer engagement with specific project references.
- Development experience
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to work in a team environment
- Desirables; Knowledge of SharePoint, Visual Basic / Java scripting language knowledge or experience, Database knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Access, Oracle, etc.
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Jamie a call on 02890099211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.