IT Support Administrator
Our Client is a Digital Marketing company who work with high profile clients across UK and Ireland.
- Referring client requests for advice and consultation to account managers where necessary reporting and analysis.
- Help support queries and additional tools to reduce 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support requests.
- Through customer support platform and telephone resolving client support requests.
- Regularly analyse client’s feedback for system improvements/recommendations.
- Creating and providing of regular reports internally and externally to customers.
- Directing and ensuring tasks and issues are being carried out and resolved successfully.
- Communicating affectively to the rest of the team support tasks.
What you need:
- 1+ year in an IT Capacity
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams and general public
- Able to prioritise issues raised by clients
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Handle and break down complex requirements
In return you can expect an excellent benefit package and progression opportunities within a genuine employer of choice.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW! or know someone who is, contact Fionnan on 028 9009 9211.