IT Support Technician
£25,000- £30,000 DoE
FAO: IT Support, IT Helpdesk support, Technical Support
Our client is a leading NI employer and are seeking to recruit an IT Support Technician to join them at their facility in Carrickfergus offering not only an exceptional package but genuinely career and professional development opportunities.
You will be supporting and administering the company network servers and ensure minimal downtime of network IT.
- Support all company IT hardware
- Developing IT systems and infrastructure
- Helpdesk trouble shooting
- Supporting user training
- Liaising with IT software & hardware suppliers
You will need:
Experienced gained in a similar role to include;
- IT Technical Support & Maintenance
- Experience of installation and support of software & operating systems
- PC upgrades
- Helpdesk support
- Ideally educated to 3rd level in an IT discipline
In return you will receive an excellent package including salary, training and other benefits.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW! contact Fionnan on 028 9009 9211.