Joinery / Fit Outs Contracts Manager
Our client is a well established Fit Out company who due to continued contract wins are seeking to appoint a Contracts Manager.
You will report to the Managing Director and lead your team to successfully manage projects and their associated activities from conception to completion, deliver high-end projects in the range of £10,000 – £250,000.00 to an exceptionable standard to the agreed timescales and budgets.
- Management of projects
- Planning projects including labour and contractors
- Budgeting & cost control
- Preparation of interim payments and accounts
- Liaising with workshop to ensure timely site deliveries
- The management of all H&S, RAMS
- Recording and scheduling of all projects and labour using Microsoft Project
- Previous experience within a similar role (joinery or fit out)
- Strong leadership and motivational
- Confident decision-making skills
- Comfortable working on multiple projects
- Sound level of IT literacy, to include Project
In return you can expect a generous package including a generous salary, company car, mobile phone, pension plus much more