Junior Project Engineer
We are currently working alongside a leading building services/HVAC design and installation firm to recruit their next Graduate Building Service Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior engineer with experience in heating, ventilation or building services to kickstart their career with an excellent employer.
The post holder will be responsible for the following duties:
- Work in connection with a team of Engineers and play a lead role in industrial projects.
- Create Solid Works & CAD Drawings and interpret scheme schematics
- Be a primary point of contact for all customers and assist them with technical quarries
- Support business development and sales teams by providing technical support in all areas.
We are seeking candidates who can meet the following criteria:
- Third level qualification in engineering or construction (Building services would be desirable)
- Experience working within the HVAC, building services or construction sector.
- Experience using AutoCAD
This is a genuinely excellent opportunity to join a fantastic employer who have a reputation for growing and developing talent. Our client is offering a competitive salary, great benefits and a role with genuine career progression opportunities.