Junior Quantity Surveyor
£25,000 – £35,000 + benefits
UPDATE STILL ACCEPTING CV’S 24TH MARCH 2020
We are delighted to be working a leading building services provider who are seeking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to join them at their Co Down facility.
You will report into and support a Senior QS and play an important role on M&E construction projects managing the costs from the early design plans, through to the practical completion, this includes
- Responsible for securing the successful financial delivery of mechanical projects by controlling costs, progressing monthly valuations and managing variations
- Maintain financial control of projects
- Follow up monthly valuations
- Prepare on-time monthly valuations
- Complete and submit project documentation
- Assist Senior QS with monthly subcontractor payments
- 3rd level educated in a construction or Quantity Surveying discipline
- 2 years post graduate experience in a QS role to include experience of managing contract from inception to final account
- Knowledge of JCT and NEC Forms of Contract
- Strong IT skills
- Driving license
Working hours are Monday : Friday 8am to 5pm (40 hours per week). In return you will receive a competitive salary depending on experience (between £25k – £35k), attractive benefits package and longer-term career opportunities with a leading, successful employer.
Send CV to apply now and I will be in touch with more information on the role & company.