£20,000 – £25,000
Our client is a long-standing manufacturer and construction group and due to continued growth are seeking to appoint a Logistics Planner to join them at their South Down facility.
Our client has a long-standing history of delivering excellence as well as being an award-winning company.
Supporting the Logistics Manager, you will be instrumental in the following:
- Delivery of material OTIF to worldwide projects
- Cost effective transport management and identifying improvement opportunities
- Negotiating and setting up contracts
- Imports & exports plus HMRC compliance
- Delivery fleet management
Are you to demonstrate the following?
- 1-2 years’ experience within a logistics environment
- Knowledge of customs and duty
- ERP/MRP experience (Desirable)
- Construction Experience (Desirable)
Our client has an excellent reputation for investing in their staff so if you want to work for an award winning company with fantastic progression opportunities, then apply now or alternatively give Mark a call on 02890099211 for a confidential chat!