Machining Engineer (CNC Programmer)
£25,000 – £30,000
Reactive Recruitment are currently seeking out a machining engineer (CNC programmer) to join a leading engineer company, who export globally and have international brand recognition.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who look after their employs in both the short and long term, which excellent pension & benefits schemes to ensure you view this as a “job for life”.
- Create and edit CNC programs; edit functions on machining centres
- Optimise machining processes to increase capacity and machine availability, improve OEE, and reduce cycle time and scrap rate
- Develop machining cell layout for existing and new cell
- Investigate problems relating to fixtures and tooling to optimise efficiency
The Ideal Person will be able to demonstrate;
- Experience of CNC horizontal and vertical machining centres
- Knowledge of ISO programming and editing.
If you are interested, get in contact as soon as possible to secure your interview slot.
Send your CV or call the office at 028 9099 4111.