£39k + exceptional benefits
FAO – Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Our client is seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join them at their County Armagh facility on a permanent basis paying c. £39,000 with an exceptional benefits package.
We understand at this time, applying for new jobs is difficult but we, and our client are planning for when things go back to normal, so CV’s are being registered, potential phone interviews are being done where possible and you will be booked for a face to face when this is possible.
Working on a continental shift basis you will;
- Complete planned preventative maintenance across plant and machinery including mechanical and electrical
- Fault finding on equipment
- Energy reduction activities & Increasing efficiencies in maintenance and operations
- Monitoring equipment and plant performance
- Reactive maintenance
- You will be time served to NVQ Level 3 in an Engineering discipline, ideally continued to HNC/D level
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role within a manufacturing / process setting
- Strong technical skills across machinery to include motors, variable speed drives, PLCs, pneumatic systems, drive systems, conveyors, hydraulics etc
- Experience of refrigeration systems, packing equipment or boilers and steam distribution network is desirable
In return you can expect an exceptional package and progression opportunities, if you are interested in this role, send a CV asap or call the office and speak to Jack.