Maintenance Engineer – Electrical
Days – £25,000, Shift – £32,000
Reactive Recruitment is currently working alongside one of Northern Irelands most sought after employers who are also one of the provinces most reputable manufacturing firms. We are seeking to recruit a number of Maintenance Engineers to join them at their facility in Greater Belfast (Carrickfergus)
The post holder will be tasked with the following duties:
- Take a lead role in the implementation of all pre planned preventive maintenance activities.
- Respond efficiently and effectively to all machinery breakdowns, fault finding and repairing all mechanical/electrical issues while complying with health and safety regulations.
- Ensure all plant and equipment is operationally safe and complies with the relevant legislation
- Work in cooperation with production to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the manufacturing process.
We are seeking candidates who can meet the following essential criteria:
- Have a level 3 qualification in Engineering/Manufacturing.
- 2+ Years experience working as maintenance engineers/technicians role.
- Proven knowledge and experience of fault finding and repair, e.g. servo drives, PLCs
In return our client are willing to offer a very competitive salary and a great benefits package including Generous employer pension contributions, A health cash plan, Discount scheme, Life assurance, Service-related holidays, Employee assistance programme, Free car parking, Ride to work scheme, Childcare vouchers and Service awards.
Relevant to: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Electrician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Fitter, Maintenance Tech, Mechanical Fitter, Multi-Skilled Maintenance, Engineering Belfast, Engineering Northern Ireland, Maintenance Jobs Northern Ireland.