Salary : Negotiable & Generous Package
FAO: Mobile Developer, Software Developer, Web Developer, Information Technology, IT Development
Do you have a desire to work for one of Northern Irelands most rapidly growing mobile software development companies?
Do you have an interest in mobile and software development?
One of Northern Ireland’s most rapidly growing Software Development Companies have begun the search for their newest Mobile Developer, and they need someone like YOU to join their growing team. Our Client’s mobile development team are branching off and expanding service, and they need someone like YOU to join their team. This organisation is well-established in their industry and are offering the potential of a rewarding and long-lasting career with a very competitive salary and perks.
Your new employer:
Locally owned and growing company in the field of mobile software development with a particular expertise in mobile apps. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role. Our Client is offering the opportunity to develop your software development skills and directly impact the company’s future
Your new responsibilities:
- Developing SAAS product using the .NET stack and modern web technologies
- Designing and influencing future technical direction
- Developing high quality software
- Provision of third line technical support
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- Proven track record of developing commercial mobile applications for iOS and / or Android
- Knowledge of C# or similar and an understanding of software development best practices
- Experience working with design patterns such as MVC, MVP, or MVVM
- Ability to work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability
- A desire to create high quality products with a focus on design, user experience, and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for crafting high quality and maintainable code
- A desire to work with Xamarin to develop cross-platform applications
- Experience of working within a software development team
- Ability to plan, schedule, and monitor work activities in order to meet time and quality targets
- Ability to communicate fluently and present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry trends
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Jamie a call on 02890099211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.