Night Shift : 36 hours p/w
£16.50 – £18p/h : Depending on experience
Relevant to: nurse, staff nurse, registered nurse, mental health nurse, general nurse, rgn, rmn, nursing care
We are looking to recruit a Nurse to join the night shift team in caring for up to 19 residents in this well presented, nursing home in the Ballynahinch area.
In this position, you will provide exceptional care as part of the team within this well-established nursing home by helping to maintain the warm and caring environment that the company strives to create.
- Must be fully flexible
- Registered on NMC Live Register
- Have a minimum of 6 months post-qualification experience
- Have a warm and caring nature with the aim to provide the highest standard of care
In this position, you will report to the Nurse Manager and will have the following duties:
- Provide and deliver a high standard of care and communicate effectively with the multidisciplinary team
- Assess the health and nursing care needs of patients / residents and provide the relevant care as well as developing, implementing and evaluating nursing care plans
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and legislation including the NMC guidelines
- Carry out essential tasks as required by the Manager and assist the manager when necessary
- Ensure accurate record keeping as per company policy and NMC Guidelines
- Ensure that the safe keeping and administration of medicines is adhered to the Medicines Management Code and NMC Standards
- Report all issues to the manager and assist when necessary
- Maintain personal development
- Supervise and mentor students and junior members of staff
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information please contact Rachel on 02890099211 or apply with your CV via the link provided.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.