Staff Nurse (Nights)
£16.50 ph : Hours negotiable
An opportunity for a Night Shift Nurse has arisen within a medium sized established home based in Belfast who specialise in Dementia, Old Age and Physical Disability.
You will be responsible for providing care to adults over the age of 18 with varying illnesses and disabilities during the night shifts.
With a Review Score of 9.4/10 on a reputable care home website and voted into the Top 20 Care Homes NI in recent years, the level of care speaks for itself!
By joining the team at one of the UK’s leading care home providers, you will have the ability to progress in your career and grow your skills as a nurse.
Criteria for applying:
- RMN/RGN qualified and registered with the NMC
- Experience of working with older/elderly or dementia patients or a similar speciality (not essential)
- Be quality driven with a desire to continuously improve in all aspects of work with a proven clinical record
- Excellent organisation, communication & leadership skills
What you can expect to receive in return for being a valued member of staff:
- A rewarding salary
- Specialist and ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Benefits package including childcare vouchers and cashback rewards to help with everyday costs
- Full library of interactive learning resources for personal and professional use
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information please contact Rachel on 02890099211 or apply with your CV via the link provided.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.