On behalf of our globally recognized Client and one of the country’s most progressive employers, we are now seeking an NPD Technician to join the Technology Development Team in Antrim
You will play a key role in improving existing products as well as being heavily involved in the creation of new products
You will achieve the above by contributing to product / systems design, testing and diagnosing faults on a daily basis
Reporting into the Engineering Team Leader, the successful candidate will also:
- Document test results and provide simple reports when necessary.
- Ensure that all defined company operating procedures are followed and adequate records maintained.
- Liaise with all process related departments as required.
- Produce the highest standard of work possible in accordance with company procedures.
- Work as a member of a team helping to implement and carry out all company working practices and Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- HNC engineering : preferably electronics based
- Full UK driver’s license
- Experience of soldering SMT components and building prototype components
- Experience of testing and debugging electronic circuits
- Experience of basic PCB design.
Contact: Padraig McGrath
Phone: 028 9009 9211
Email: padraig@ reactiverecruitment.com
Please contact Padraig on the details above for more information on this position!