Belfast / UK / Northern Ireland
Permanent full time (Monday : Friday 9-5)
Reactive Recruitment are excited to announce that we are recruiting a Nurse Manager for a new care facility located on the outskirts of Belfast city. They are an extension of a well-known healthcare provider. This role is extremely rewarding, and you will get a great sense of job satisfaction. They pride themselves of delivering the highest standard of care. They have created a warm, calm and homely environment for patients and staff combined. The new-build care facility will cater to a small number of patients with mental health issues and other needs. It is imperative for you to be a confident leader with the ability to delegate work with excellent communication skills. You as the Nurse Manager will alongside the Deputy Nurse Manager lead the team providing the care in accordance with legislative requirements, DHSSPS Minimum Standards, and other standards set by Professional Bodies and standard setting organisations.
- Highly competitive salary
- £3000 bonus pro rata
- 5.6 weeks annual leave pro rata
- Pension scheme
- Skill development opportunities
- Opportunities for internal progression
- Free meals
- Payment of Access NI and NMC fees
- Full understanding of the NMC Code of Conduct, Professional Standards
- At least 3 years’ post qualification experience working as a nurse in a care setting, 2 of which are within a similar care providing service.
- You will be expected to work occasional weekends and evenings
For further details and disclosure on this position, please contact Ciara at Reactive Recruitment 02890099211 or you can apply below.