Nursing Home Manager
Location: Co Down
Related to: manager, home manager, nurse manager, nursing home manager, deputy manager, nurse
I have a fantastic opportunity to recruit a Nursing Home Manager for a small (15 beds) facility specialising in care for old age and physical disabilities.
This beautifully situated, small home specialising in delivering the highest standard of care for residents with physical disabilities would be ideal for a Home Manager / Deputy Manager who is currently looking for new opportunities.
We are keen to hear from candidates who can meet the following criteria:
- Registration with NMC
- 5 years post-qualification experience
- 2 years’ experience in a similar care setting within the last 5 years
In return, the successful candidate will be offered:
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Generous benefits package and holiday allowance
- Progression opportunities within a well-established group
- Guidance and training from an experienced management team
Likewise, we would also love to hear from experienced Deputy Managers who have worked in a similar environment and are looking for the next step in their career.
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 02890099211 or apply with your CV.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.