Nursing Manager I Armagh
Working alongside one of the provinces leading healthcare providers we are seeking to recruit a Nursing Manager to join one of their impressive facilities based in Armagh.
This small size home specialises in delivering the highest standard of care for residents of old age and young adults.
- A highly competitive salary.
- A generous holiday of 33 days.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Bespoke development programme.
- Free parking.
The new Home Manager:
- Will guide the team to provide the highest standard of care and to work towards meeting and exceeding the standards required by RQAI.
- Will have the opportunity to build team, by recruiting and developing the best candidates for the roles and will support their long lasting careers.
- Will oversee not only the clinical side of the business but also the day to day duties including; finances, staffing levels etc.
- Will be leading by example, whilst putting their own positive mark on the home.
- Management experience.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Valid registration with the NMC.
In return you can expect an excellent package which will include not only a generous salary but also enhanced benefits including bonus scheme, bespoke development programme, contributory pension scheme, free parking & uniform etc
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 07927004475 or apply with your CV.