Our young, dynamic and rapidly growing engineering Client are on the lookout for an experienced Operations Manager to join the team at their amazing facilities in Newry!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a process and quality driven Operations Manager to join a rapidly growing, locally owned business operating in the international environmental sectors
The successful candidate will be tasked with overseeing all production operations and ensuring optimum efficiency to meet and exceed the customer’s requirements
As Operations Manager you will also be responsible for:
- Monitor and analysis current systems of production for efficiency and implement a strategy for improvement and profit growth.
- Manage day-to-day activities, analysis statistics.
- Liaise between team members across all departments of the organisation.
- Present analysis of production to Operation Director and Senior Management.
- Monitor staff performance on an ongoing basis.
- Supervise and develop new members of staff
Operations Manager Criteria:
- Ideally hold Degree/ Master’s in Business Administration, Engineering Management or proven experience in a similar role.
- Experience in managing people in fast paced commercial environment.
- Self- motivated with strong leadership skills and ability to prioritise/delegate activities.
- Team player with a hands-on attitude.
- Full clean driving license & use of own vehicle.
Contact: Padraig McGrath
Phone: 028 9009 9211
Email: padraig@ reactiverecruitment.com
Please contact Padraig on the details above for more information on this fantastic opportunity!