Operations Team Leader
£20,000 – £22,000
Reactive Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit a Team Leader to join our highly sought-after clients. Our client produces on a global stage and is a fantastic employer to progress your career further.
The successful candidate will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Accountable for measurable delivery through area of responsibility; Green GMP standards, 100% safety start up inspections, Quality to specifications and line visuals are in place by SKU.
- Review line skill matrix for teams, ensure all skills are available when required, liaise with trainers to request training priorities.
- Encourage your team to do better, give praise and challenge to support progress.
- Identify safety hazards, raise SIR’s and feedback to team. Do not deviate from plan and minimise bulk.
- Management of quality culture: rejects levels to be monitored and challenged if deemed within their control to prevent.
- Take lead of customers visits when required for your areas of responsibility
- Co-Ordinate and verbal exchange through cell review that the required materials and equipment are available on site for the start of next shift planned production run.
The successful candidate will must have the following essential criteria:
- Excellent communication skills; ability to liaise with varying stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external.
- Self- Motivated
- Problem solving skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multi- task
The successful candidate may have the following desirable criteria:
- Proven leadership and management experience within a FMCG manufacturing environment
- Food processing knowledge
- HACCAP experience and or qualification
- Previous experience of achievement in continuous improvement
- Change agent: ability to demonstrate a previous experience of delivering sustainable change initiatives and results.
- 3rd Level qualification
This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer to start their career within engineering management. If you are interested or would like to hear about other roles we currently have please do not hesitate to contact us on 028 90 099 211