Office Based PIP Assessor
£34,000 + Bonus
Full time or Part time available
We are looking for any qualified Nurses, Occupational therapists, Physio’s or Paramedics who are looking to move away from more clinical work and into more of an “office job”. In this role, you will not be required to carry out face to face assessments but will use the claimants’ application form, doctor’s notes etc in order to process a detailed report on the person’s ability to live independently.
It is therefore essential that you have some assessment and report writing experience.
Full training will be provided in order to prepare you for your role.
- Full-time and Part-time available
- Performance related bonus of up to £3000 per annum
- Monday : Friday, 9am : 5pm
- 23 days paid holidays plus statutory holidays off, including Christmas etc.
- Life Assurance and company pension
- Career development opportunities
- PIN Revalidation throughout
- At least two years’ post-registration experience as an Occupational Therapist (OT), Physiotherapist, Nurse, or Paramedic and have a licence to practice and must be registered with the NMC / HCPC / GMC with a valid PIN.
- Have sufficient clinical knowledge to read and understand complex claimant information and have excellent report writing skills to enable you to provide DWP with a robust assessment report.
- Be able to commit to 4 weeks training in the Belfast office (fully paid)
Here at Reactive we want to help our candidates to secure their dream job and progress in their career. So if you need help writing a CV, interview advice or even just a chat to calm any nerves : we are here to help!
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Rachel on 02890099211 or apply with your CV via the link provided.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.