FAO: Paralegal, Family Law, Litigation, Criminal Law
Salary: Dependent on Experience
We are currently recruiting for a recently established, exciting Legal Services Firm in Belfast to help them bring on their newest Paralegal. The firm are bringing a fresh approach to Legal Problems in Northern Ireland, and now is a fantastic time to make yourself a part of this.
The role offers a chance for a Paralegal to come into the company and make the role their own! The role offers the chance of progression, and the opportunity to build and develop a fantastic career!
The firm are well renowned for the high level of service which they provide, and this role provides an opportunity for YOU to be a part of this.
The successful applicant will ideally meet the following criteria;
- Previous Legal Aid Experience
- Previous experience in Litigation, Family Law and Criminal Law are desirable
- Proactive worker, happy to work without instruction
- Strong team player to match the culture of the firm
- Adaptable- Keen and able to learn new skills
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Patrick a call on 02890099211 or email email@example.com. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.