Part Time Staff Nurse I Days I Belfast
Permanent I 24hrs/week
Salary: £16.53ph / £19.03ph (OT)
Relevant to: Nurse | Registered Nurse | Learning Disability Nurse | RNLD | RGN
I have a fantastic opportunity to recruit a Part Time Staff Nurse to join an established, privately owned care home in Belfast.
This small care home specialises in care for the Elderly and those with Learning Disabilities.
- Providing the highest standard of nursing care.
- Administering medicines and injections accordingly to the time stated on the charts.
- Checking on the residents during their rounds and informing the other nurses when there is a change in the shift.
- Overseeing all aspects of medicine management.
- Ensuring all assessments of residents are accurate and up to date.
- Valid registration with the NMC.
- Experience in working in a similar environment.
- Have a passion for care giving.
In return, you will receive:
- Highly competitive pay rate
- A generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programme
- On-going management support
- Free parking and uniform
If you feel that you would be a suitable candidate with the necessary qualifications, please don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 02890099211 or apply with your CV.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.