Reactive Recruitment are currently working with a leading local manufacturing firm to recruit a Process Engineer to join them at a time of continued growth. Our client is real local success story and are seeking to add to their expanding team at their state of the art facility in County Down : 25 minutes from Belfast
The post holder with the following duties:
- Responsible for implementing cost effective & efficient manufacturing methods while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Develop and improve production process through the deployment of Lean methodologies such as Six Sigma & 5S
- Work in conjunction with the NPI to ensure that each project is planned with efficiency and lean principles in mind.
- Monitor productions efficiency through KPI implementation.
We are seeking candidates who possess the following:
- 3rd Level qualification in an Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a process/manufacturing or continuous improvement role.
- Understanding of Lean principles such as Six Sigma
This is a genuinely excellent opportunity to join a leading employer at an exciting time, our client is offering a competitive salary and strong benefits package including; pension, sick pay, free parking, 25 days holidays & continuous development opportunities.
Relevant to: Manufacturing engineer, process engineer, industrial engineer, continuous improvement engineer, graduate engineer, lean engineer, jobs county Down, Job Belfast, Engineering Jobs Northern Ireland