Process Improvement Manager
Reactive Recruitment are working with a leading manufacturing firm who are at the forefront of their industry and are a genuine local success story. We are seeking to recruit a Process Improvement Manager to join them at their recently expanded facility in Lisburn.
The post holder will be tasked with the following duties:
- Improving operational process and implementing change.
- Take responsibility for Production Kanban Systems
- Play a lead role in the design & implementation of manufacturing process flow.
- Responsible for Engineering Change process through the company
- Work closely with NPD Team to ensure that new product development is given full operational support.
We are seeking candidates who can meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Degree in an Engineering discipline
- 5 Years’ experience working within a manufacturing environment in a comparable role.
- Practical experience in LEAN Manufacturing
- Full clean UK driving licence with access to own vehicle.
This is genuinely an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic firm at a time of unprecedented growth. Our client is offering a highly attractive salary, excellent benefits package as well as strong professional development opportunities.