Product Design Engineer
Negotiable dependent on experience
FAO: Design Engineer, Product Design, Designer, CAD Technician, Design Technician.
Reactive Recruitment is currently working alongside an award-winning manufacturing firm to recruit a Senior Product Designer to join a firm who is leading in its field.
The post holder will be responsible for the following duties:
- Develop exciting products which are customer friendly and adhere to the set quality standards.
- Collaborate closely with external parties in the developing new ideas
- Take an active, hands-on role in prototyping and demonstrate a flair for creating functional prototypes that allow for fast learning
- Have an unrivaled appetite for learning, researching new manufacturing processes/materials
- Take an active role in Product Management, working closely with the marketing team to drive the pipeline of new products
We are seeking candidates who meet the following criteria:
- A relevant design degree (2:1 or above)
- 2+ years of commercial product design engineering experience
- Skills in 3D CAD (Solidworks preferred), engineering drawings, prototyping and testing for products in plastics and metals
- Skills in manual sketching to presentation standard Development of mechanism design
- Producing well-resolved prototypes that have been used for presentations and in user trials
This is a great opportunity to join a company who make a positive impact on their customer’s lives and has a great company ethos which makes working for this firm an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
An opportunity not to be missed out on, Apply Now!